Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So this is the vanilla cake I made a couple days ago, and Im proud of it ! I just cut a piece out, and topped it off with a bit of nutella.
Here is the recipe I followed:
* 2 cups (500 mL) sugar
* 4 eggs
* 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour
* 1 cup (250 mL) milk
* 3/4 cup (175 mL) vegetable oil
* 2-1/4 teaspoons (11 mL) baking powder
* 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line two 9-inch (23-cm) round cake pans or one 9x13-inch (23 x 33 cm) rectangular baking pan with parchment paper. Grease the paper and the sides of the pan well.
2. In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat sugar and eggs together until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Add flour, milk, oil, baking powder, and vanilla and beat for another minute, just until the batter is smooth and creamy. Don`t overbeat. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan(s).
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the tops are golden and a toothpick poked into the center of the layer comes out clean. (A single rectangular pan will take longer to bake than two round ones.) Loosen the sides of the cake from the pan with a thin knife, then turn out onto a rack and peel off the paper. Let cool completely before covering with frosting, if desired.
This recipe is definitely not mine, but the pic is so dont take !
Link to recipe : http://recipes.kaboose.com/vanilla-cake.html
Thanks for reading !
Source link: http://recipes.kaboose.com/vanilla-cake.html