Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey people of Luuux!
So it`s almost the 14th of February: Valentine`s Day!
I always love doing my nails for Valentine`s Day: a reason to have your nails filled with hearts, pink and red :)
I was googling and I found this nail design, and I liked it.
I think it looks really nice, and it isn`t even that hard! :)
1) base coat
2) paint 3 nails white; 1 pink.
3) on 2 white nails: draw little hearts (V-shapes)
- on the pink one, one white heart
- on 1 white nail: a pink stripe diagonal - on the stripe you make white dots
- on the one nail where you only have a base coat: make a white heart with another heart, but pink in it.
4) top coat and you`re done :)
[Note: you can always use other colours of course ;)]
Enjoy the painting and Valentine`s Day!