Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went on Vacation Last week to London. You know what that means to any avid youtube watcher like myself. I needed to visit the famous superdrug store and see all the goodies that they carry. I had a list to be honest. I got a lot of stuff so I`ll have other post on all those items later on this week. This post will be a little bit of random brands. I`ve tried some of the products and other I haven`t. On to the Haul
* Barry M Wink Black marker pen for eyes: Remind me of NYX super FAT eye marker. I haven`t tried neither.
* Collection 2000 Lasting perfection: The famous concealer that everyone raves about. I tried it once and it`s ok. Nothing major. It does come with a felt tip applicator.
* Bourjois Healthy Mix #52 It`s actually really good: That`s if you can look past the smell. Smells like melons and comes with a pump. It`s actually a really good coverage. I would say Medium.
* Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer: Does actually smell like chocolate. Looks smaller in person then on youtube. Has glitter. When swatched looks orange. Lets see what happens when I do apply it on my face. They only had two colors so I got the lights one.
* Girls Aloud Nicola lashes: The famous lashes that everyone used to talk about a few years ago. Got my hand on Nicola. They feather out on the ends. So pretty don`t even wanna use them. Only bought one pair.
* MUA Palette: Called undressed all natural shadows. I thought it was kinda interesting that none of the shadows have names. They`re just numbered. Really pretty palette.
Next post will be all my Sleek stuff. So look out for that if interested. :) Thank you for stopping by and commenting. Have a great night or day where ever your at.
p.s all pictures belong to me