Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Purple, glitter, zippers...oh my! What is better than purple, glitter, and makeup bags?! The Urban Decay Quinceanera bag, which combines all three! Urban Decay is one of my all time favorite brands, and I think this bag is a great, fun addition to the line! It`s to celebrate 15 years of Urban Decay! I ordered this bag from http://UrbanDecay.com last week, and it arrived yesterday. Hurry though! This is limited edition! Here is why I`m absolutely LOVING this bag:
-What could be any more gorgeous than a fun purple glitter? I love the shade of purple and it just shines!
- The outside is a great material! PVC to be exact! You don`t have to worry about getting it dirty because you can wipe anything off so easily!
- It`s the perfect size! It fits everything you could possibly need for travel. The sides expand, making it ideal for palettes. My naked palette fits perfectly. Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3 x 6
- The inside features the PVC material as well, so clean up is a breeze. The inside also features the 15 year anniversary logo all over
- Features gold double zippers and a clear zipped pouch on the inside
- FANTASTIC price! It`s currently only $9 right now on http://UrbanDecay.com
I usually only get the makeup bags that come with the gifts with purcahse from various companies BUT I just couldn`t resist this bag! Not only is it gorgeous, but it`s functional as well. It really does fit everything I need for travel! And the price is a steal! It`s only $9 right now! I`m a sucker for limited edition products, and this was a perfect addition to my collection. I really love the material that UD chose as well. I also worry about getting my makeup bags dirty, but with the PVC, I don`t have to worry at all. And I love that the glitter is part of the material, I don`t have to worry about glitter getting EVERYWHERE! I think if you love UD, you will love this. And for the price, I definitely wouldn`t miss out.
*all pictures were taken by me, please do not steal*
Will you be purchasing this fabulous bag? Or have you already snagged it!? :)