Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The other day while I was filming a YouTube Video featuring my Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV, I got the idea to do "Urban Decay Hits & Misses" posts on here, and also a video (Not up yet). Urban Decay is DEFINITELY the most Hit & Miss brand with me. Either I love something, or wish it was never made. Now, these are only the Hits & Misses of UD products that I OWN. I obviously haven`t tried everything from UD. First, I`ll start off with the Hits! (I`m putting these in order of most favorites-likes). Also, I`m not going to write out why I love everything, that would take forever. If you`re truly curious, request a review :)
1) Naked Palette
2) 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
3) Eyeshadow (Them in general. This single one is "Chronic" [Matte])
4) Supercurl Curling Mascara
5) De Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
6) Eyeshadow Primer Potion XL in Eden
7) Vegan Palette
8) Baked Bronzer in Toasted
See My UD MISSES, here: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/urban-decay-product-misses
Hope this was helpful! xox
*Photo is MINE.