Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ok guys, so I`m aware that there`s already about 20,000 different posts out there by now about both of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, but I`m still going to do my own! So I got this a little over a week ago with some birthday money I got when I placed an order at Sephora. It was $50.
THIS PALETTE COMES WITH:
- 12 Eyeshadows: "Foxy", "Half Baked", "Booty Call", "Chopper", "Tease", "Snake Bite", "Suspect", "Pistol", "Verve", "YDK", "Busted", "Black Out"
- 1 Dual-Sided Eyeshadow Brush
- 1 Mini Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in "Naked"
- The Eye Shadows: Compared to the 1st Naked palette, I MUCH prefer this one. The 1st one had dark, bronzey, gunmetal colors with a few pretty ones; whereas this palette has more champagne, taupe, and mauvey colors which are right up my alley. ALL of these shades are good for everyday unlike the first.
- The Brush: : One side is a small, flat brush which is good for all over the lid, and the other side is a fluffy blending brush. It`s just ok. I wouldn`t have purchased it separately, ever. It`s not amazing by any means. Very dense and can be hard to work with. I use the fluffy side for my crease sometimes, and for the outer corner but not for blending. I use the flat side for a browbone highlight.
The Lip Gloss: I`m not a fan of the fact that it`s in a squeezey tube, it makes it harder to control. Also the color is my natural lip shade to a T, but shimmery and shinier, which is bad. Too dark for me and too shiny. It isn`t sticky though, which is really nice! xox
*Photos are MINE.