Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I got this palette about a month ago and have been using it quite a bit lately. But is it good enough to recommend or repurchase?
Starting with its price mark ($27), it`s slightly more than half the price of a Naked Palette. Both of the bigger Naked Palettes also come with the brush and primer/lip gloss for $50. Nonetheless, the Naked Basics Palette is still a good price compared to $18 for a single eyeshadow.
Obviously the quality is amazing because all Urban Decay eyeshadows are. They`re buttery, soft, pigmented, blendable, etc. The black color in this palette ("Crave") is especially dark and pigmented, really great for lining your eyes without being as harsh as an eyeliner.
The main complaints I would have for this palette are:
1) the smell - I don`t know if it`s just mine or if it only bothers me, but it smells really weird. I think it might be the rubber packaging. The smell is mainly detectable when I try to use the mirror.
2) The second color (Foxy) and third color (Walk of Shame) are really similar skin-like colors. Foxy is more yellow toned and WOS is pink toned; however, on the skin they look pretty much the same.
3) These colors are easily dupable. After seeing videos on this palette and wanting it super badly, I decided to look at the eyeshadows I already had and recreate a look using similar colors. However, I still wanted this palette and ended up getting it anyway, haha. But it is convenient because if you use matte colors anyway, everything is all in one palette for travel and this would be the only palette to bring. So this can be a pro or a con.
The packaging for this is great. It`s sleek so it`s travel friendly and really cute. It`s small in comparison to a regular Naked palette. It has a rubber material casing, which may attract fingerprints, perhaps similarly to the Nars packaging.
- Pretty affordable
- Compact/Small/Sleek/Travel Friendly
- Easy dupable (not unique colors)
- Colors are similar
- Doesn`t come with a primer/brush/etc.
I would recommend this for someone who likes matte colors or collects UD Naked Products.
Repurchase: No, it`ll probably take a long time to hit pan anyway.
*pictures are mine. apparently i deleted the other pictures of the actual packaging but you probably already know what it looks like