Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I got inspired to do this look with a video that I saw on http://www.urbandecay.com,on the same page where you could purchase the Book of Shadows IV (here: http://www.urbandecay.com/book-of-shadows-eyeshadow-iv/310,default,pd.html?start=2&cgid=9999&prefn1=isOnSale&prefv1=true), which by the way, is now on sale for $29!
1) First I primed my eyes with UDPP.
2) Next, I used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to do a slight base on and under both eyelids.
3) Then, I used the blue eyeshadow called "Blue Bus" all over my right eyelid, and smudged some under my eye as well. Then I just blended the shadow a little bit.
4) I repeated step 3 on my left eye, except with the emerald green shade, called "Bender".
5) Next, I used the shimmery shade called "Midnight Cowgirl" as an inner-corner highlight. I applied this with my E.L.F. Studio Eyeshadow "C" Brush.
6) I used the liquid eyeliner that came with the palette (Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in "Perversion") to make a thin line on the top of each lashline.
7) Finally, I finished off with the Supercurl Curling Mascara, that also came with the palette.
And wah-la! The look is complete! Now, I am not brave enough to rock this look in public, but for those of you who are, here you go! For more details, feel free to watch my video!
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CirqueEpiphany
*Photos and Video are MINE.