Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve done a post on this before, but the products I carry have changed since then, so I just wanted to do another post on what I carry in my makeup bag. I really don`t carry much makeup around during the cooler months, but during the summer (because of the heat, sweating and all) I carry a little more face products for touch-ups.
1. Milani multitasker face powder (in 02 light medium) - my go to foundation
2. Milani HD Advanced concealer (in 01 Light) - I use this for my undereye area
3. Physicians Formula youthful wear concealer - I use the liquid concealer end for spot correction
4. Tarte smooth operator Amazonian Clay waterproof concealer - for more coverage undereye area on the days where I look like a zombie LOL
5. ELF super glossy lip shine in Candlelight - I love the way this smells! The shine is really nice too but it doesn`t wear long.. but maybe it`s more that I need to stop eating so much >.>
Everything in my makeup bag is cruelty-free!
That`s all! Toodle-oo~!
Picture is mine.