Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I was just shopping around Ulta and I found a deal on soaps where you buy 2 and you get 2 free. So really you are paying $3 for each soap. I needed to buy soap anyways, so I decided to get 4.
Here`s what I got:
1. Sparkling Lemon soap: this fun yellow color caught my eye, and I love lemon scented products, so I decided to give this a try. Regularly $6, now $3.
2. Freshwater Mist soap: The name kind of bored me, but my boyfriend tried it at the store and it smelled really good, so I decided to get one. Also $3.
3. Mandarin Mint soap: I love this pretty pinky color! I of course had to get it! Also $3.
4. Vanilla Sugar soap: Aside from lemon products, I also love vanilla stuff! Not all vanilla stuff because some smell way too sweet. This was also $3.
5. Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe #890: I`ve been wanting this eye shadow for a while now because everyone has been raving about it. I got this for 50% off at Ulta! Only paid $4.
I`m excited to try out my new products :)
-Pictures are mine.