Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So your probably wondering...when is this girl going to stop hauling! Haha! Well...I have another one for you...and a few more to come! Tehehe! This haul is from ULTA! I ordered via online. Right now, Ulta is doing the 21 days of beauty. Well I think it was the first Sunday that they had the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette for only $20, and of course, my ULTA was sold out by like 10am (really, ughh!) so I decided to go ahead and order it online since the deals are also online as well! I also ordered some other things of course...hey, I wanted free shipping :P I will list everything I purchased, I will include prices and pictures! Enjoy!
1. Too Faced Naked Eye Palette: $20 (special, org. $38) - This palette has been in my sights for awhile, I`m a total sucker for neutral shades and I can never have to many PLUS I really don`t own a lot of Too Faced!
2. NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation in 01 Nude: $14.99 - I`ve read some great reviews on this, and some are even saying it compares to the MUFE HD foundation which is like $40 SO I wanted to try this out for myself! The shade selection is really poor, this was the lighest shade.
3. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand: $5.99 - I figured, why not buy a concealer to go with the foundation? Since I really couldn`t determine my shade online, I decided to order Yellow, which neutralizes dark circles!
4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk: $3.49 - I already own quite a few shades and I just ran out of this so it was time to order another one! I love this as a base to intensify my shadows!
5. Revlon Lip Butters: $7.49 each (promo was buy 2, get 2 free!) - Every time I would go somewhere to get some of these, they would always be SOLD OUT, boo! When I saw that most of the shades were in stock online AND it was buy 2, get 2 free...I just couldn`t resist! So I ended up picking (8) Here are the shades I choose:
* Berry Smoothie
* Tutti Frutti
* Cotton Candy
* Sweet Tart
* Raspberry Pie
* Cherry Tart
* Peach Parfait
3 Free Samples"
- Exuviance Skin Brightening Gel
- Oscar Blandi Salon Glaze
- Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
* all images are my own, do not steal*
I`m very happy with what I got! I am SO excited that I finally got my polished little hands on the revlon lip butters, I feel like I`m SO behind! But I`m glad I got the deal I did, and I was able to get most of the shades I had my eye on! I`m really excited to try the Too Faced Naked palette as well...and the NYX HD foundation! I will definitely be reviewing it soon!