Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
(This is a post I wrote the other day and its pictures didn`t show up, so I deleted the old post and copy and pasted it down below with new pictures)
I was shopping at Ulta, like usual, today. I`m extremely satisfied with what I purchased!
Here`s what I got:
- Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat #07 (Cherry Smash): I finally got a Crackle nail polish! These have been around for some time now and I finally got my hands on some! Only some Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat nail polishes were on sale, so I chose the red one. I bought this for $1.79, regular price is $5-7.
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects #608 (Twinkle Bell): Again, I finally got a Salon Effect nail strip!! I am so late on everything lol. I`m super happy this was on sale because I love this design!! I bought it for $5, original price is $10.
- EOS lip balm (Lemon Drop): First off, I love its name! So cute! Anyways... after telling me my lips are chapped, my boyfriend told me to get a chapstick... I was like, ugh, okay. I`ve been having my eye on EOS lip balms since everyone raves about them. I got Lemon Drop for $3.29.
- ZOYA nail polish (Miley): This is my first ZOYA nail polish ever. I only got this because it was on sale. I already have this color, but oh well. I wanted to try out the brand. Plus, I didn`t like the other colors on sale from ZOYA. I bought this for $4, regular price is $8.
- OPI nail polish (Pirouette My Whistle): I`ve seen it many times at Ulta but never bought it because I wanted to wait for it to be on sale or something. But this time, I just bought it because I don`t think it would ever go on sale. I was super afraid that they would never sell this particular shade ever again so I bought it! It is so pretty... There`s tiny glitters in it and one bigger glitter that`s like a white-gray-translucent color. Love it!! I bought it for $8.50.
In total, I paid nearly $21 plus tax. I`m happy with everything!
-Pictures are mine.