Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Do you ever feel like you run out of everything at once? We`ll after getting ready this morning I realized I was dangerously low on some of my favorite drugstore products. and because Ulta is having a promotion on most of the drugstore brands right now (which will continue through March 15th), I decided this was the best time to stock up while getting the most for my money.
I picked up the following products:
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser (!50 Neutralizer)
- L`Oreal Lineur Intense (690 Carbon Black)
- L`Oreal Magic Nude liquid Powder Foundation (316 Nude Beige)
- Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Set (Perversion, Smoke, Sabbath)
- Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub (Coconut Lime)
- Go Smile Whitening On The Go Pen
- Slim The Stylish Sonic Toothbrush
Although I walked in only planning on purchasing the L`Oreal (promotion for Buy 2 Get 1 Free) and Maybelline (promotion for Buy One Get One 50% off), I got sucked into their little travel section and walked out with more than expected.
However, if you`re a loyal Ulta shopper, you know about their point system for their membership. And because I had saved so many points from the past few months, I had a credit of around $50 to spend which I of course paired with their online coupon. Savings on top of savings!
Follow my blog here: http://beautyandfashiontrends.blogspot.com/