Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My sister gave me a $5 off of any $15 purchase for Ulta, so off my boyfriend and I went! They are having a bunch of nail polishes on clearance, with nail polishes like OPI, Essie, Orly, Zoya, and China Glaze.
Here`s what I got:
1. Essie nail polish #753 (Da Bush): I don`t really like its name. What is `Da Bush`??? Lol. But I really like this light pastel green color. I have something super duper similar to this, which is my OPI one. I bought this on clearance for $2, and after the coupon, I bought it for only $1.35! (Reg. $8)
2. Essie nail polish #708 (Red Nouveau): This is like an burnt orange-red color. I already have red nail polishes at home, but you just can`t beat the $2 price tag. After the coupon, it was also $1.35. (Reg. $8)
3. Zoya nail polish (Pippa): I love this yellow color, even though I have a yellow Orly nail polish at home. I really like Zoya nail polishes, so I just had to get this shade. It was $4, but after the coupon, only $2.69!! (Reg. $8)
4. Zoya nail polish (name??): I actually don`t know the name of this nail polish. The sticker is missing :( But this is a shade that I don`t have. It`s like this army green color that has this reflective purple undertone. This was also $4, but after the coupon, just $2.69. (Reg. $8)
5. Eos lip balm (Strawberry Sorbet): I know I said that these Eos lip balms are all hype, but I originally wanted the pink eos instead of the yellow one I bought! Plus, I was short $3 to use my coupon, and this fit the bill. I bought this for $2.21 after the coupon. (Reg. $3.29)
woot woot! I got lucky with these deals!
-Pictures are mine.