Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So in my beauty organising post you`ll probably have seen that my candles are rested on TOP of my make up table...So when i left my candle unattended. YES OMG I DID! i went to cook..but i wanted my room to smell nice. so i almost burnt my house down. Ok not that BAD!
It dripped down layer upon layer on my table (because it has shelving too)
I almost let out a scream when i walked in and saw what had happened, and yes yes I KNOW i`m supposed to put it on top of a plate. But silly me didn`t =[
So let this be a warning to people...DONT.. EVER.. LEAVE .. CANDLES.. UNATTENDED WITHOUT A PLATE hahahaha or a candle holder!
Thanks for dropping by, photos taken on iphone 4s, and are all mine