Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Though this look was pretty easy to do and I am sure there are ton of tutorial online on how to create this look, I still thought Id show you all how I achieved this look. Its not one hundred percent the same but it is pretty similar.
1. Like always after priming the eye apply a matte brown onto the orbital bone lightly.
2. With a flat eyeshadow brush I applied NYX Black Bean jumbo pencil onto the lid.
3. Then I packed a matte red all over that base, I kept building it up until I got the intensity I wanted.
4. Next I used a small pencil brush and applied a matte black to the outer < and crease of the eye, and I winged it out towards my brow.
5. I also took the matte black beneath my lower lashes bringing it all the way into the lower inner corner.
6. With a large eyeshadow brush I applied a matte vanilla eyeshadow and placed it onto my brow bone.
7. The cleaned up the edges using a concealer that was about one shade lighter than my skin tone.
8. Lastly I applied mascara and eyeliner!