Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s the tutorial/pictorial for the Walnut eye look I create a week or so ago.
1. Primed eye with Urban Decays `original` primer. Then added Rebel to my brow bone as the highlight.
2. I then applied a cream brown eye shadow all over then lid.
3. Then applied Walnut (NYX pigment) on top of that cream shadow.
4. Next I applied Creme De Cocoa (Maybelline) onto the orbital bone.
5. Then applied Nutmeg (Maybelline) to the crease, which added depth to my eyes.
6. I lined beneath my lower lash line with the Walnut pigment also.
7. Deepened the crease a bit more using Charcoal eye shadow by ELF.
8. Applied a few coats of mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
9. Lastly I lined both water lines with Color-mates eye liner.
Sorry for the wait!