Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I was debating weather or not to do a pictorial-tutorial for my undertone eye look, but decided to.
* Primed eyes with Urban Decay`s "Original" primer.
*Applied "Black Brown" to the orbital bone.
1. Apply NYX eyeshadow base in "skin tone" all over the lid.
2. Placed the Brown iridescence eye shadow from the WNW "Comfort Zone" palette all over the lid.
3. Place the same shadow beneath the lash line.
4. Deepen the crease with a black shimmery eye shadow.
5. Applied a matte black to the outer V of the eye.
6. Added a frosty Vanilla eyeshadow on the brow bone.
7. Blend the edges with a clean blending brush.
8. Lined the water liner with a black eyeliner.
9. Line the upped lashes with a liquid liner.
10. Apply a few coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.