Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
Long story short, I really liked the makeup look that I put together so I thought I would photograph it and share! I finally got my hands on the LORAC Unzipped palette, which I`ve had my eye on forever. This palette has the usual amazing Lorac eyeshadow formula with some beautiful rosy neutral shades. I love how this palette has a nice balance of matte and shimmer, and I can see myself using it very often in the spring and summer!
Keep reading if you want to know how I put this look together! :)
1. I primed my lid using the LORAC Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
2. I used a fluffy brush to blend MAC Saddle into my crease to facilitate easy blending
3. Using my finger, I tapped LORAC Unreal onto my lid. I like using my finger with this shade because it really enhances the beautiful shimmer, so it almost looks metallic.
4. Using a smaller fluffy brush, I blended LORAC Unbridled into the outer corner to deepen up the look a bit, and buffed it to blend in a little with the lid shade
5. In my opinion, the star of the show for this look is the beautiful bright blue eyeliner! It adds color to the look while still being wearable, and it enhances my blue eyes. I used my Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Ultraviolet on my top and bottom lashes and then smudged the L`Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Midnight Blue on top to make it more of a navy blue using a small eyeliner brush.
6. I curled my lashes and used my L`Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara, one of my all time favorites
7. I highlighted the inner corner using one of my favorite drugstore eye products, the Milani Shadow Eyez eyeshadow pencil in Sand Dune.
That completes this eye look! It was really quick and I loved the combo of blue and warm golds and browns. It enhanced my eye color quite a bit and I can imagine this being flattering on any eye color!
I also highly recommend the LORAC Unzipped palette, I`ve been enjoying it a lot! :)
Would you wear a look like this? What do you think? Let me know in the comments!!
(image is mine and exclusive to http://luuux.com)
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp eyelook lorac loreal mac