Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Original Date: June 25
1. Started off by applying "Relaxation" (jumbo pencil by LA Colors) all over the lid and slightly dragging toward the orbital.
2. With a fluffy blending brush blend the edges of that jumbo pencil out.
3. Pat an red-copper eyeshadow all over the lid.
4. Take a deep brown and place it into the outer < portion of the lid.
5. Highlight brow using a matte latte shade.
6. Lastly apply the liner and mascara!
Super easy, cute, and quick!