Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. I applied Urban Decays "original" primer, then applied LA Colors "Sea shells" (all white) jumbo pencil to my brow bone, and applied Maybellines color tattoo in "Tough as Taupe" all over the lid.
2. I applied the shimmery cream shade from the quad, and applied it on the brow bone where I placed the jumbo pencil.
3. Next I applied the taupe shadow all over the lid on top of the color tattoo.
4. I then lined my lash line with a matte black eyeshadow, winged it out drastically then dragged it into my crease area.
5. Slightly blending out the matte eye shadow.
6. Next I placed "Black brown" by Sally Girl onto the orbital, blending out the edges.
7. I also applied "Black Brown" beneath the lower lashes. And also applied the matte black eye shadow to the outer corner of the bottom lashes.
8. Lined my water and tight line with a pitch black pencil liner.
9. Cleaned up the edges with concealer. Then applied a generous amount of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
This was my first attempt at creating the cat eye, I think I did pretty good! I used the Rimmel London`s "Sun Safari" quad for most of this look.