Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Applying a white base is very important for this look. It`ll help the colors appear brighter and stay put. I love using NYX `Milk` or NYC `Sea Shells` jumbo pencil.
1. On the orbital I am going to place a matte yellow.
2. Moving slightly under that yellow I am going to place a matte orange being sure to blend the two together.
3. In the crease dust a red into the crease lightly do not add too much since you only want this color to peak through.
4. In the crease we`re going to apply a matte royal blue using a more precise blending brush.
5. On the lid I just places a matte purple eyeshadow all over.
6. Taking a blue (matte) and green (shimmer) on the lower lash line, slightly winging it upwards.
7. Lined my eyes with a shimmered royal blue gel line with an angled brush and of course I winged it out also.
8. Lastly apply a ton of mascara!