Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I used the `Metal Mania` palette by Coastal Scents to create this look. Since they do not gave any specific names for the eye shadows, I just randomly named them. I also used a few matte Maybelline eye shadows.
1. I started by priming my lids (Urban Decay primer), then applied a sandy eye shadow to my brow bone as the highlight.
2. I then applied `Milk` (NYX jombo pencil) all over the lid (lid only); and then blended `Creme De Cocoa` into then crease onto the orbital bone.
3. With a flat eye shadow brush I applied a tangerine shadow all over the lid.
4. Added a bright orange shadow to my tear duct area as a highlight to the inner portion of my eye.
5. With a dense blending brush I applied `Nutmeg`, in to the outer v of the eye and blending it slightly into the crease.
6. Using a clean blending fluff brush I blended out the hard edges.
7. I then applied the same colors to the bottom lash line.
8. Lined my eyes with Jordana`s Fabu-liner.
9. Lastly, apply a few coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
There you have it! A fun bright eye look, which is perfect for the warm Spring weather.