Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For this look I used a few Sally Girl eye shadows, along with LA Colors jumbo eye pencil in `Summer Time`!
First off your going to apply primer all over the lid, which is going to prevent creasing and make sure your eye shadow stays in place. I used Urban Decay`s `Original` Primer.
1. With a blending brush (Revlon) I applied "Black Brown" in to the crease and blended out slightly above the creace onto the orbital.
2. Placed "Summer Time" (LA Colors jumbo pencil) on the lid.
3. Blending it out all over my lid using my ring ringer.
4. Placed "Olive` eyeshadow on top of "Summer Time".
5. Applied "Milk" (NYX Jumbo pencil) into the tear duct area, then applied "Cinnamon" on top of it.
6. Liner my bottom lash line with "Simmer Time".
7. Applied "Olive" over it using a Sonia Kashuk smudge brush.
8. Applied "Cinnamon" on the brow bone as the highlight. I used a Sonia Kashuk blending brush.
9. Blend out the harsh edges with a clean blending brush.
10. Line the water line with a dark brown eye pencil.
11. Line the upper lash line with a gel liner, pencil, or liquid.
12. Lastly, apply a few coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes!