Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A few days ago I did this eye makeup, which is kind of different. I was just experimenting and this became the final result. Here`s the tutorial for it, just thought some of you were curious.
1. Applied Urban Decays primer all over the lid. The applied "Black Brown" matte eyeshadow to the orbital bone.
2. Placed "Pretty in Pink" (LA Colors Jumbo Pencil) all over the lid.
3. Then packed "Rose" eyeshadow on top of "Pretty in Pink".
4. Slightly deepened the crease with a matte dark purple eyeshadow.
5. Continuously applied a matte vibrant blue to the outer v of the eye.
6. Blended out the edges with a clean brush.
7. Applied the same eyeshadow beneath my lower lash line.
8. Lined the top lash line with NYX "black bean" jumbo pencil. I double winged it. Then lined my water line.
9. Applied a ton of mascara.