Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here is the tutorial for the purple glitz look I just posted up earlier!
1. Started off by priming the eye with Urban Decays "Original" primer, and applying Maybelline`s "Creme De Cocoa" on to the orbital bone.
2. Next I applied Maybelline`s "Nutmeg" eyeshadow to the outer V and crease of the eye.
3. I applied NYX jumbo pencil in "Milk" onto the lid with a large angled brush.
4. I then mixed a dark and lavender shimmery purple from the Coastal Scents palette and applied it onto the lid, on top of the NYX jumbo pencil.
5. Blended out the edges with a clean blending brush.
6. Applied the same exact shadows beneath the bottom lashes.
7. Applied a pale pink to the inner corner of the eye.
8. Took a deep maroon purple and placed it into the crease.
9. Mixed "Lavish Lavender" glitter and some glitter adhesive (both by Sally Girl) together.
10. Pat the glitter all over the lid using a small eyeshadow brush.
11. Liner eyes with a black eye liner.
12. Curl your lashes, and apply a few coats of mascara to you top and bottom lashes.
13. Lastly, apply a beige shimmery eyeshadow onto your brow bone as the highlight!
If you want to see a few photos of the finished look the check out the link.