Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Jumping right into it lovelies!
I applied primer and "Milk" jumbo pencil all over before applying any eyeshadow.
1. Placed a matte sky blue eyeshadow lightly onto the orbital bringing it slight into the crease.
2. Took a matte royal blue shade and placed in the outer <, dragging it into the crease as well.
3. With a small eyeshadow brush I placed that sky blue onto the outer portion if the lid.
4. Popped a matte green on the center of the lid.
5. For the rest of the lid I placed a matte yellow.
6. Taken that yellow and place it in the tear duct area and beneath the last line.
7. Used "Pool Party" as a base beneath the lashes also.
8. Took a glittered eyeshadow and placed it over the base.
9. Lined the eyes!
10. Filled in that gap between the two wings.