Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a tutorial for a look that I created a while ago, and totally forgot that I even made a pictorial for it.
1. After applying a primer, I blended LA Colors jumbo eye pencil in "vacation" all over the lid and placed a little bit of NYX`s eyeshadow base into the inner corner.
2. I then packed on a shimmery plum eyeshadow onto the lid.
3. The placed a frosty eyeshadow into the inner corner.
4. I then blended a bit of Maybellines eyeshadow in "Nutmeg" into the crease.
5. Next I applied a matte black into the outer V.
6. Then blended out the edges with a clean fluffy brush.
7. I applied the same eyeshadows beneath the lash line.
8. Lined my water line and lash line with Colormates eyeliner pencil.
9. Cleaned up the edges using ELF`s concealer.
10. Applied a shimmery beige color beneath the brow.