Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. After applied a primer and a base I placed a matte latte eyeshadow onto the brow bone.
2. Next I placed a matte brown onto the orbital very lightly.
3. I went over that matte brown with a bright purple eyeshadow which was also matte.
4. Then with a more precise blending brush I applied a plum toned eyeshadow into the crease.
5. I then Packed a frosty pink all over the lid.
6. In the outer < area I applied a matte eggplant colored eyeshadow which I gradually applied to build up the intensity.
7. Took the same eyeshadow and placed it beneath my lash line.
8. Lastly I applied some liner and mascara.