Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here is the pictorial/tutorial for this fun-creative look I came up with a few days ago.
1. To start off apply a primer all over the lid, then apply NYX jumbo pencil in "milk" all over the lid and drag it slightly about the crease.
2. I the applied a matte cobalt blue all over the lid, leaving a little space for the inner corner and outer V.
3. Placed a little bit of lime green onto the orbital bone.
4. Applied a matte black to the outer V, and into the crease.
5. Next I applied a forest green onto the orbital and into the crease continuously until I got the desired intensity.
6. I then mixed a matte white with a sky blue eyeshadow and applied it to the inner corner.
7. Dragged the same colors beneath my bottom lashes.
8. Packed on some more green eyeshadow, to intensify the corners.
9. Blended out the edges with a clean blending brush.
10. Applied a matte latte shade onto the brow bone.
11. Liner the water liner with colormates eye pencil.
12. Lined the upper lash line with NYX jumbo pencil in "black bean" with a felt brush.
13. Applied tons of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
14. Cleaned up the look using concealer.
15. THE FINISHED LOOK!