Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I must say that I really enjoy doing these little step-by-step pictorials/tutorials for you dolls. I just this its helpful for some and inspiring for others, so I just had to share one again. This look was very easy to do and I didnt use many eyeshadows this time which I thought was good, since it only took me about five minutes to create.
1. As always I applied my primer, base, and matte eyeshadow called Black Brown by Sally Girl onto my orbital bone.
2. I then placed a matte cobalt-blue into the outer < of my eye. I just used a blue from my ELF palette.
3. Next I placed a eyeshadow by Sally Girl called Marine all over the lid only.
4. In the inner corner I just popped an eyeshadow called Olive which is also by Sally Girl,
5. I took the same colors used on the lid and applied them beneath my lashes.
6. Lastly I added some eyeliner and mascara to complete this look!
Hope you lovelies enjoy this one as much as the others!