Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I decided to make a pictorial for those who may be interested in created the look in my last `EOTD` post. Hope you like it enough to try it yourself!
1. Applied a black gel liner that had gold shimmer as a base.
*Gel liner by Avon which had started to dry out.
2. In the crease and orbital bone I applied a metallic gold eye shadow.
* Gold shadow came from the `Metal Mania` palette by CoastalScents.
3. In the outer corner I applied a charcoal eye shadow.
4. In the center lid I placed this gorgeous green shadow called `Olive`!
* A eye shadow by SallyGirl that of course can be purchased from Sally`s for only $1.
* The pigmentation from these shadows are surprisingly amazing so try them out!
5. I placed some of that same gold in the inner corned as well.
6. On the bottom lash line I applied the gold, green and charcoal eye shadows.
7. With a fluffy blending brush I applied a light metallic-cream shadow on the brow bone.
8. I finished the look by applying a little bit of the `Great Lash` Mascara by Maybelline and winged out my liner slightly using a charcoal eye liner, which is by wnwbeauty!
There are two photos so be sure to click the arrow to see the rest of the steps! Also not sure if the images will fit completely in the space but fingers crossed..
makeup pictorial tutorial beauty cosmetics sallygirl JumboEyePencil ilovemakeup steps vanessal eotd