Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
Here is another tutorial, I hope you guys like it! I know that neutral eyes are not the most exciting thing in the world, but it is nice to make things interesting by making it a little bit dark and smokey! You can have the drama and also have it be wearable for day or night!
Sorry I didn`t take step-by-step pictures like I usually have been--I did this look without intending on using it for a tutorial so I didn`t stop to take pictures before it was done! I hope the steps I write up are clear enough to follow!
1. I first primed my lid with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Sleek and Spice, which was one of the limited edition Dare to Go Nude shades.
2. Using a fluffy blending brush, I quickly blended MAC Saddle into the crease and outer corner to help with fading out the colors later.
3. In the Naked 3 Palette, I used a flat eyeshadow brush with the shade Liar and patted it all over the lid.
4. In the outermost corner, I used a smaller crease brush and added the shade Blackheart, which is the darkest shade in the palette, and concentrated the color there, and then used the fluffy blending brush in circular motions to soften the harsh edges
5. I lined my upper and lower lash lines with the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Tornado, which is a plum-purple color.
6. I added two coats of the Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara (mine is starting to dry up on me...eek!)
7. Last but not least, I highlighted the inner corner with my Milani Shadow Eyez in Sand Dune. This has got to me my most used inner corner highlight ever, it is so pretty!!
That`s it! It`s a pretty simple look that still looks really stunning! The Naked 3 palette has been getting so much use lately, it was an amazing investment and I highly recommend it if you don`t have it already. The looks you can create with this palette are so versatile and always flattering!
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial! Let me know what you think in the comments!
(images are mine and exclusive to http://luuux.com)
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp tutorial smoky urbandecay neutral