Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s the pictorial/tutorial for the eye look I posted earlier! This is just a revamped look of my "everyday" neutral eye. I used The Color Workshop "eye mobile" palette along with a few eyeshadows from Maybelline to create this look.
1. After applying a primer and a base, I applied "Creme De Cocoa" onto the orbital bone, which is gonna help the other eyeshadow blend in and transition well.
2. Next I applied "Crush", which is a deep plum eyeshadow into the crease, blending it slightly upwards.
3. I then deepened the outer v using a mix of "heart-breaker" (black) with "charmed" (vibrant purple).
4. Then I packed "mystical" (soft pink eyeshadow) onto the lid.
5. Applied the same shadows used on the lid, beneath the lash line.
6. The applied "Glamorous" onto the brow bone.
7. Lastly I applied my liner and mascara!