Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I completely forgot that I created a pictorial/tutorial for the "Mermaid Scales" eye look.
Your going to need a few shimmery and matte eye-shadows for this look.
1. I started off by apply Urban Decays "original" primer, then applying a shimmery skin tone shade to your brow bone as the highlight.
2. Next I applied "Creme De Cocoa" by Maybelline onto you orbital bone (above the crease).
3. They sweep NYX jumbo pencil in "milk" all over the lid.
4. Apply an ocean blue, shimmery eyeshadow to the lid on top of the NYX jumbo pencil.
5. Then apply a shimmery lime green eye shadow into the inner corner of the eye.
6. Blend out the edges.
7. Continuously apply a mixture of a royal blue and purple to the outer v of the eye until you get the intensity you desire.
8. Drag the same colors below the lash liner.
9. Apply "Nutmeg" by Maybelline into the crease lightly.
10. Line your eyes!
11. Lastly apply tons of mascara to the top and bottom lashes!
This has to be my favorite look that I`ve come up with recently. Its something fun for the spring and summer!