Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This look was inspired by flowers. Spring is around the corner which means flowers will be blooming everywhere!
* First off, I primed my eyes with UD "original" primer potion, the applied NYX eyeshadow base in "skin tone".
1. I applied a "sand" colored shadow to my brow bone as the highlight.
2. I then mixed "Nutmeg" and "Creme De Cocoa" (matte eye shadows by Maybelline) and applied it to my crease/orbital area.
3. I then applied a shimmery/frosty pink to the inner portion of my eye, and slights dragged it under my bottom lash line.
4. Next I places a Shimmery lavender eye shadow all over my lid.
5. Then defined my crease using an black eye shadow, and slightly blending it out.
6-7. I lined my bottom lash line with Jordana`s eye pencil, and lined the upper using Jordana`s Fabuliner.
8. Applied mascara, and concealer.
9-12. Finished Look!
To see better pictures of this look then feel free to check out my last post.
Here`s how I created this look!