Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Let me just start off by saying that I used ELFs Little Black Book eyeshadow palette in Warm to create this entire look. I wore this makeup on the day of my sisters birthday, which was on June fourth. I just wanted to try something different, color wise and just make this look unique by combining bright colors.
1. To start off I applied a shimmered frost color eyeshadow to my brow bone.
2. Next I applied LA Colors jumbo pencil in Popsicle all over the lid of the eye, and blended it out with my finger. (Actually meant to be the THIRD step)
3. I applied a matte brown onto the orbital bone (Second step).
4. I then packed a coral eyeshadow that had golden undertones on top of that base that I applied onto the lid.
5. Than I applied another LA Colors jumbo pencil in Pool Party into the inner corner of the eye.
6. Then I packed a blue eyeshadow onto of that base as well.
7. I applied the same colors used onto the lid beneath the lashes!
8. I deepened the crease using a plum colored eyeshadow, and I also applied it to the outer < of my eye as well.
9. Next I cleaned the look up using concealer.
10. Lastly, I applied my mascara and eyeliner!
Final look -> http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/fotd-june-4?blog_id=68933