Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Applied Urban Decays `Original` primer, and NYX eye shadow base in `Skin Tone`
2. Highlight below the brow using `Sugar Cookie`, which is nude eye shadow.
3. Apply `Creme De Cocoa` by Maybelline onto the orbital bone, which will help your shadows blend and transition better.
4. Define the crease using `Nutmeg` by Maybelline, only into the crease building the intensity as you go.
5. Mix `Black Suede` and `Black Spark` (matte and shimmer), then apply it all over the lid.
6. Apply `Silver` into the tear duct area, which will help highlight the inner corner of you eye.
7. Line you water line with a black eyeliner, and slightly smudge it out with a matte black eyeshadow.
8. Line you upper lash line with a liner of your choice. I used Jordana`s `Fabu-liner`.
9. Apply a few coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes. Of course I used my all time favorite mascara which is Almay`s dial up!
I usually never wear black eyeshadow, but I wanted to switch it up a bit and create a black smokey eye instead of the blue smokey eye I usually would do.