Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here is the tutorial for my most recent "eye of the day" post. I used the "eye tab" by Color Work to create this look.
1. Starting off I applied a matte caramel colored shadow to the orbital bone lightly.
2. Overlapped that caramel shadow with a purple shadow called "glory".
3. In the crease area I placed a deep grape shade which was called "grape" (obviously).
4. In the outer < of the eye I place a color called "Twilight", which is deep chocolate brown shade that has burgundy-gold shimmers in it.
5. On the lid I packed this gorgeous coral shade that had golden undertones all over. This shadow was called"Daiquiri"!
6. Dragged the same color beneath my bottom lashes!
7. Added this shimmery vanilla eyeshadow beneath my brow to give my eye a highlight. The name of that eyeshadow is "Shimmer".
8. Lastly applied some eyeliner and mascara!
Hope all is well with you lovelies! x