Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been slacking on the tutorials/pictorials for my eye look (tsp) lately. So this one if for my "Forest of Glitz" eye look!
As always apply a primer all over the lid and apply "Creme De Cocoa" by Maybelline onto the orbital bone. I also used tape to help create a sharp edge.
1. Next I applied LA Colors jumbo pencil in "summertime" onto the lid.
2. Packed on a shimmery forest color onto the lid.
3. Applied "Pool Party" jumbo pencil into the crease.
4. Then with a blending brush I applied a shimmery blue into the crease, blending the jumbo pencil in with that eyeshadow.
5. Next I applied a black into the crease only, slightly blending it out.
6. Blended out the harsh edged with a clean blending brush.
7. Applied a frosted white into the inner corner.
8. Applied the same colors beneath the lash line.
9. On the brow bone I applied a frosty vanilla color.
10. Applied a black liner to the water line.
11. Using "Black Bean" jumbo pencil by NYX and a felt liner brush, I liner my eyes.
12. Applied a silver glitter pigment by Sally Girl into the inner corner on top of that frosted white eyeshadow.
13. Cleaned up the edges with concealer.
14. Lastly applied mascara to the top and bottom lashes!