Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s official I love makeup pictorials/tutorial for you lovelies! But I absolutely adore this makeup and I will be wearing this a lot this Fall.
1. Started off by applying a lime green base all over the lid. I used `Limeade` by LA colors.
2. Then applied a soft red lightly onto the orbital bone blending out the edges of that base also.
3. All over the lid I placed shimmered sage shadow all over.
4. Placed a shimmered silver shadow into the inner corner.
5. Took a forest green eyeshadow and applied it into the crease only.
6. In the outer < area I gradually intensified the look using a greenish-black eyeshadow.
7. As always place the same colors on the lower lash line.
8. Line your eyes, curl the lashes and apply mascara!
This makeup is so adorable and will look lovely on anyone especially if you have hazel to dark brown eyes!