Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have to hurry up because I am running late! So here is the tutorial for my most recent eye makeup. This is perfect for an everyday makeup that will compliment any eye color.
1. Apply a cream or vanilla colored base all over the lid and wing it out a bit.
2. With a large eye shadow brush apply a shimmered vanilla shade on top of the base.
3. Take a fully blending brush and place a matte brown into the crease and drag it out towards the orbital bone.
4. Drag the same colors onto the lash line.
5. Lastly apply mascara and eyeliner of your choice.
You can intensify this by deepening the crease using a darker shade in the crease and outer v are. This will easily transform this makeup into a night look!