Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Why not post the pictorial/tutorial since I loved this makeup so much!
I applied NYX jumbo pencil in `Milk` so that the colors would so up true and vibrant.
1. With a large eyeshadow brush I applied a matte latte shade beneath the brow.
2. Lightly dust a matte skin tone shade onto the orbital bone.
3. Using a blending brush I applied a matte-bright pink onto the orbital area also.
4. Went into the outer < with a royal blue (matte) eyeshadow using a small precise brush gradually building the intensity.
5. With a more tapered blending brush I went over that royal blue with a softer blue eyeshadow just to brighten and lighten the darker blue. This also helped blend the blue and pink together creating a purple shade.
6. Patted a frosty mint blue eyeshadow all over the lid but being sure not to apply it into the tear duct area.
7. Lightly dusted a matte white into the tear duct and blending it slightly with the frosty mint shade.
8. Apply the same colors used on the lid onto the lash line as well then applying a matte yellow also in the inner corner.