Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I just have a habit of taking photos as I do my makeup, so why not just make a tutorial? Hope this is helpful and maybe give you beauties inspiration and ideas for you on eye looks!
1. Applied a bright red to the orbital bone lightly.
2. Place a plum shade into the crease and outer < area.
3. Pop a golden shimmered color into the inner corner of the lid.
4. Pat a shimmered red eye shadow all over the center lid.
5. Use a shimmered skin tone shadow onto the brow bone area as a highlight.
6. Drag the same colors onto the lower lash line.
7. Apply a double winged liner and a ton of mascara to the top and bottom lashes!
Very Fall inspired and will look lovely on anyone!