Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Another pictorial and tutorial for the `Fall` inspired look that will look gorgeous on any and everyone!
1. With a large eye shadow brush apply a skin tone colored base or concealer all over the lid.
2. Taking a fluffy blending brush place a soft brown eye shadow.
3. Go in the crease with a nutmeg eye shadow using a more precise blending brush.
4. On the lid simply place a red-cooper eye shadow.
5. Line you lower lash line using the same eye shadow`s used on the lid.
6. Lastly your gonna line your eyes using a matte brown or black (your choice).. Doing so with add intensity the eyes but at the same time it`ll look a lot softer. And don`t for get to add a some mascara.
Just want to say thanks for all you lovelies being so nice and positive. I`m glad you find these helpful. You all are amazingly sweet and beautiful!