Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I am loving this golden bronze makeup! This is perfect Fall eye makeup and it`s super easy to do.. Here`s how you do it!
1. Dust on a skin toned matte eyeshadow onto the orbital bone as the transitional shade.
2. Take a reddish brown shade and place it into the crease only being sure to blend it upwards onto the transition shade.
3. With a more precise brush lightly apply a black shadow into the outer < portion of the eye.
4. Take a golden bronze shade and pat it all over the center of the lid.
5. Place a frosty latte shadow and place it into the inner corner of the eye. Also apply the same shadows onto the lash line.
6. Lastly apply your mascara and liner!
I think this makeup would look perfect if you were to add a bold color on the lips such as `Russian Red`, `Cyber` or `Rebel` by MAC.