Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A very unique and metallic like eye makeup.
1. Applied a blue base all over the lid that highlighter below my brow bone using a latte shadow.
2. With a blending brush blend out the edges of that base using a metallic lavender.
3. Directly in the crease place a gold-green eyeshadow.
4. All over the lid pat a metallic blue eyeshadow leaving the inner corner area empty.
5. In the inner corner take a frosty white and pop it there.
6. Place the same colors used on the lid and place them on the bottom lash line.
7. Line your eyes with any liner you prefer.
8. Lastly add a ton of mascara!