Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Something new using metallic eye shadows! I think it`s nice and hopefully you lovelies do too. I used the 88 Metal Mania palette by Coastal Scents for this makeup.
1. Applied an olive-gold base all over the lid then highlighted my brow bone with a latte eyeshadow.
2. With a fluffy blending brush I applied a olive-gold shadow onto the orbital.
3. In the crease and outer v I placed a sky blue eye shadow.
4. With a green eye shadow place it all over the lid being sure not to place it in the inner corner though.
5. Pop a gold eyeshadow into the inner corner.
6. Using all the same color and place it on the lower lash line.
7. Applied a green gel liner with an angled brush.
8. Lastly put on a little bit of mascara!