Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This makeup will look lovely on anyone. It`s quite simple with a bit of color. If you don`t like the colors used, you can always use other shadows just keep the same concept. I`m sure it would look great if you used bright colors on the corners and kept the gold in the center. Hope all is well and enjoy!
1. As always I applied a base all over the lid to give the eye shadows something to adhere to.
2. I the went into the crease with a matte warm red-brown eye shadow, which I blended upwards towards he orbital bone.
3. In the center of the lid apply a golden eye shadow.
4. With a green eye shadow (or a shadow you prefer) apply it around the gold shadow.
5. Place the same shadows on the lower lash line.
6. Finish it up with some highlight, mascara and liner of choice!