Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This eye makeup is stunning and will look wonderful on anyone not matter which eye color you have. This can be worn at anytime or on any day and I hope you like it as much I did.
1. Take a gunmetal, black or gray base and apply it all over your lid.
2. With a fluffy blending brush place a metallic or shimmered golden shadow onto the orbital bone.
3. Place a grayish-black eyeshadow that has a slight shimmer in the outer v area.
4. With a dense eye shadow brush pat a metallic green all over the lid.
5. In the inner corner pop that same golden eyeshadow in that area.
6. Drag the same colors used on the lid on the bottom lash line as well.
7. Dust a shimmered skin tone shade onto the brow bone to add a nice highlight.
8. Lastly line your eyes using any liner you choose and add a generous amount of mascara to your lashes to finish up the look.
Its very easy to do and Im pretty sure that you all have the products needed!